Tuesday, February 20, 2007

watching me watching you


watching me watching you, originally uploaded by ai1sa.

I talk of “me” and you as reader are invited in.
So, thats me in the picture.
I talk of “you” and there is more demand.
Your reading this!
The way material is presented makes a difference in the writer/reader relationship…
“You dogged, uninsultable, print-oriented b@st@rd, it’s you I am addressing, who else from inside this monstrous fiction. You read me this far then? (Barth, 1988, p.127) Regressions in the fun house had me bemused with far too much time on my hands today! A linktribution to cogdogblog and from there to Angela Thomas,
Avatars as art

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Great photo! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting *smiles* Nice to meet you and thanks, Alan! too from me :)

    ReplyDelete